You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.

Showing articles from student assistant tag

How does my financial aid change if I become a resident advisor?

The undergraduate [cost of attendance][1] includes an allowance for housing equivalent to the on-campus double room rate, regardless of where a student receiving aid is living. The RA/SA/Native Speaker positions and the Telluride House provide students with housing free-of-charge. We will account for the free housing…

scroll to top icon