You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.

Showing articles from New York residents tag

How do I apply for TAP?

TAP is an income-based grant for undergraduate New York State residents. It is administered by the [NYS Higher Education Services Corporation][1] (HESC). You can link to the online TAP application by clicking the link to apply for state aid at the end of filing your FAFSA, or you can apply [here][2]. If you don’t appl…

" "
scroll to top icon