You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.

Showing articles from Agriculture and Life Sciences tag

What is the difference between studying Biological Sciences in the College of Arts and Sciences and the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences?

The Biological Sciences major is exactly the same regardless of which College you attend: the [course requirements][1] are identical, as are the [14 concentration options][2] within the major, the professors, classes, rigor, and research opportunities. The difference is in the requirements outside of the major as each…

What should I do if I completed college credits in high school, and will CALS accept these transfer credits?

Please visit our website for detailed information about [Credit Earned While in High School][1]. [1]:

What courses are required to be able to transfer into CALS?

To prepare for studying within the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, each academic major has key foundation courses that competitive transfer candidates need to complete or have in progress at the time of their application. View the required coursework on the [Transfer Applicant][1] webpage. [1]: http://ad…

What are the required courses for first year applicants to CALS?

[First Year Admission requirements][1] vary by major and can be found on our website. [1]:

Does CALS offer admissions interviews?

In the interest of fairness and equity, interviews are not part of the CALS Admissions process. First-year applicants may be contacted by a Cornell Alumni Admissions Ambassador Network (CAAAN) volunteer to schedule an informational contact meeting. CAAAN contact meetings are not interviews, but rather informal conver…

scroll to top icon