You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.

Showing articles from musical recording tag

Can I submit supplemental materials with my application to the College of Arts and Sciences?

With the exception of musical recordings submitted through the [Department of Music’s online portal][1], the College of Arts & Sciences does not review art portfolios, films, creative writing samples, academic papers, or other supplemental materials provided outside the parameters of the Common Application. [1]: h…

" "
scroll to top icon