You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.

Showing articles from Common Application tag

How do I apply to the College of Arts and Sciences?

Cornell requires the [Common Application (CA)][1] OR the [Universal College Application (UCA)][2], (please do not mix-and-match or submit duplicate forms). Please review the [First-Year Application Checklist][3] or [Transfer Application Checklist][4] for the full list of our requirements. [1]: http://www.commonapp…

scroll to top icon