You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.

Showing articles from non-traditional tag

If I’ve been out of school for a while, do I have to submit teacher recommendations/academic evaluations?

Applicants who do not have recent teachers, instructors, or professors to write their recommendations are advised to have supervisors, mentors, and/or coaches write on their behalf. Current or former members of the military can utilize a recommendation from an appropriate member of their chain of command for this purp…

What is the admissions process of non-traditional students?

All applicants for matriculated undergraduate study at Cornell are categorized as either [first-year applicants][1] or [transfer][2] applicants. We do not have a separate process through which non-traditional students apply for admission. Students should submit their application using the [Common Application (CA)][3]…

" "
scroll to top icon