You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.

Showing articles from adult tag

Is there a separate application process for adult students and veterans?

Adult students and veterans don’t apply for undergraduate admission through a separate pathway at Cornell. Depending on their academic history, they follow the traditional pathway for [first-year][1] (never matriculated at a college and earned fewer than 12 credits after high school) or [transfer][2] applicants. We re…

What is the admissions process of non-traditional students?

All applicants for matriculated undergraduate study at Cornell are categorized as either [first-year applicants][1] or [transfer][2] applicants. We do not have a separate process through which non-traditional students apply for admission. Students should submit their application using the [Common Application (CA)][3]…

" "
scroll to top icon