You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.

Showing articles from school of hotel administration tag

How will I get internships to fulfill the required practice credit?

Our [career management][1] advisors assist current students in finding internship opportunities. Our [alumni network][2] of over 13,000 members across the world is one of the best resources students can use to find part- time or full-time positions. Many students choose to work in the [Statler Hotel][3] on campus. …

How can I participate in the collaborative degree program with the Culinary Institute of America (CIA)?

Students can complete an associate's degree in culinary arts or baking and pastry arts from the CIA while earning a bachelor's degree in hotel administration. If academically eligible, you can apply to [the program][1] during your second or third year. Students also have the option to do just a semester or winter brea…

Will I be able to study abroad at the Peter and Stephanie Nolan School of Hotel Administration?

Many Nolan School students choose to study abroad, typically in their junior or senior year. There are more than 150 exciting programs to choose from in over 40 countries across the world. For more information on studying abroad, please visit the [Global Learning][1] website. [1]: https://abroad.globallearning.cor…

What is a Hotelie?

“Hotelie” is the name we use for our Peter and Stephanie Nolan School of Hotel Administration students. Explore our student profiles and meet some of our Hotelies at the [Nolan School][1] website. [1]:

scroll to top icon