You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.

Showing articles from declaration of finance tag

How and when do I get my I-20 and student visa?

International students receive information about the student visa process and the required documents for the I-20 after they are admitted to Cornell. The I-20 will be issued by Undergraduate Admissions Office staff.

scroll to top icon