You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.

Showing articles from recording tag

How can I submit musical recordings to supplement my application?

The colleges that consider supplemental music submissions as part of their application process are: the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, the College of Architecture, Art and Planning, the College of Arts & Sciences, the College of Engineering, the College of Human Ecology, and the Cornell SC Johnson College of…

scroll to top icon