You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.

Showing articles from request deferral tag

As an international student, can I defer my offer of admission to complete required military service?

Cornell will typically defer a student's offer of admission to permit them to complete required military service. If you are an admitted student wishing to defer enrollment for one or two years, you can submit an official request to Cornell undergraduate admissions by visiting your [Application Status Page][1] and com…

scroll to top icon