You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.
Home > Admissions > International Students > What educational records are required for international students?
What educational records are required for international students?
print icon

Cornell's admission committees want to review at least three years of a student's secondary school records which list the subjects the applicant has studied, and the marks received for each subject taken. State or national tests, or other external exams taken, should also be included (GCSE, Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education, ICSE, etc.).

If there is a provincial, national, or other board exam an applicant will take on completing school, (A-Levels, Higher Secondary Certificate, IB., German Abitur, etc.), the school official providing the secondary school report should include the predicted marks. If a student has attended more than one school, a separate transcript(s) should be requested from each school.


For more information about the application process, please visit the Undergraduate Admissions website. You may also want to review this information for international students.

2 out of 3 found this helpful

Still have questions? Email [email protected].
" "
scroll to top icon