You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.

Showing articles from vet tag

Does Cornell offer credits for military training?

While all potential transfer credits are independently evaluated by the undergraduate college or school that offers a student admission, Cornell is not typically able to award credits for military training experiences. For more information, please see the information for U.S. military veterans and current service me…

Is there a separate application process for adult students and veterans?

Adult students and veterans don’t apply for undergraduate admission through a separate pathway at Cornell. Depending on their academic history, they follow the traditional pathway for first-year applicants (never matriculated at a college and earned fewer than 12 credits after high school) or transfer applicants .…

Does Cornell offer a fee waiver for veterans?

Cornell provides application fee waivers for veterans and current members of the military upon request. Please email [email protected] to request an application fee waiver. Note—do not pay the application fee if requesting a waiver, as the fee is non-refundable.

I’m interested in pre-med or pre-vet. How can I study that at CALS?

Students interested in pre-vet or pre-med complete the preparatory coursework for graduate programs in veterinary or human medicine while pursuing the academic discipline that interests them most as undergraduates. We encourage you to apply to the major that best fits your academic interests, knowing that you will re…

Does Cornell participate in the Yellow Ribbon program?

The Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement Program is a provision of the Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Improvement Act of 2010. Cornell University participates in the Yellow Ribbon program for an unlimited number of eligible undergraduate students, and a limited number of eligible graduate and professiona…

scroll to top icon