You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.

Showing articles from early college tag

I left high school early and enrolled in an early college program. Will Cornell take those credits?

An applicant may apply to Cornell as a transfer student if they have graduated from high school or received a GED, **and** have earned twelve or more credits at another college or university since then. Typically, this means that credits earned in an early college program will count only toward the student's high scho…

scroll to top icon