You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.
Home > Admissions > Transfer Applicants > Who should complete the College Report?
Who should complete the College Report?
print icon

Transfer applicants must ensure that a dean, registrar, advisor, or other college official with access to their academic and disciplinary records completes and submits the College Report Form to Cornell. Applicants access the College Report form through their online Common Application account.


Applicants should print out the form and present it to the college official who will then complete and submit the form directly to Cornell. 


The College Report Form must be sent directly from the student's college official and should be emailed to: [email protected]. Applications missing the College Report Form are incomplete and will not be reviewed. For more information, see the How to Apply: Transfer Applicants website.


0 out of 0 found this helpful

Still have questions? Email [email protected].
scroll to top icon