You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.

Showing articles from Common App tag

How do I apply to the College of Arts and Sciences?

Cornell requires the [Common Application (CA)][1]. Please review the [First- Year Application Checklist][2] or [Transfer Application Checklist][3] for the full list of our requirements. [1]: [2]: [3]: ht…

When will the application be available?

Cornell uses the [Common Application (CA)][1], which can be completed and submitted online. First-year applicants can get started by visiting the [First-Year Admissions Requirements][2] website. Transfer applicants can get started by reviewing the [Transfer Admissions Requirement][3][s][4] website. [1]: http://w…

What is the status of my application for admission?

When we receive your application, we will email you about establishing an online application status account. Receiving the application status email will be your confirmation that we have received your application. Using this secure site, you will be able to track your application materials, upload supplemental materia…

scroll to top icon