You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.

Showing articles from required form tag

Who should complete the College Report?

Transfer applicants must ensure that a dean, registrar, advisor, or other college official with access to their academic and disciplinary records completes and submits the College Report Form to Cornell. Applicants access the College Report form through their online Common Application account. Applicants should print…

scroll to top icon