You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.

Showing articles from application tag

Can I use the SUNY application to apply to the College of Human Ecology?

No, we do not accept the SUNY application. Students must apply using the [Common Application][1]. Please visit [][2] for more information. [1]: [2]:

How do I apply as a graduate student?

Please contact the Graduate School (607.255.5820 or [[email protected]][1]) for information about applying for admission to Cornell’s graduate programs. [1]: mailto:[email protected]

Does Cornell accept a paper application?

Cornell uses the [Common Application (CA)][1], which can be completed and submitted online. Applicants who are unable to submit their application online may send a paper copy of their application materials by following [our instructions for mailing application materials][2]. [1]: [2]: …

When will the application be available?

Cornell uses the [Common Application (CA)][1], which can be completed and submitted online beginning on August 1 each year. We encourage first-year applicants to review the [first-year admissions requirements][2] website and the [college and school requirements][3] website as they prepare to apply to Cornell. Transfe…

How do I apply?

First-year and transfer students can apply via the [Common Application (CA)][1], which can be completed and submitted online. Cornell also requires a [Writing Supplement][2]. The Cornell undergraduate college or school a student applies to **may** have additional requirements, such as a personal interview, a portfolio…

How do I correct an error on my application?

If a student detects an error in their application after it has been submitted, they can write a brief statement explaining the error and providing the corrected information. Applicants can then upload this statement via the Supplemental Materials section of their online application status page/portal. The statement w…

Can I apply to Cornell using the Coalition Application?

Cornell University does not accept the Coalition Application. Prospective students may use the [Common Application][1] to apply for admission. [1]:

" "
scroll to top icon