You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.
Home > Colleges and Schools > College of Human Ecology > Can I apply undecided to the College of Human Ecology?
Can I apply undecided to the College of Human Ecology?
print icon

First-Year Students

Students who are interested in multiple majors within the College of Human Ecology can apply as “undecided.”  “Undecided” applicants must describe their specific interests and supporting experiences in their academic interest essay (on the Cornell Supplement). Before applying to Human Ecology “undecided” students should carefully review the College of Human Ecology's view book, major fact sheetswebsite, and first-year application tips to identify areas of study they might like to pursue.

Students who are interested in our design majors (Design + Environmental Analysis and Fashion Design and Management) must apply to a specific design major and submit required supplemental materials.

Transfer Students

Transfer students must apply to a specific major within the College of Human Ecology and have completed coursework that supports that major.

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Still have questions? Email [email protected].
" "
scroll to top icon