Go to admissions.cornell.edu/costs-and-aid and click on “Apply for Aid” for a complete list of items needed to apply for aid.
- Check that your financial aid application requirements are complete by logging into your Cornell Financial Aid To-Do List. Anything listed as “initiated” has not been received by the Office of Financial Aid. Please continue to monitor your To-Do List to be sure all items drop from this list 5-7 business days after your submission. If there are any new or outstanding items on your To-Do List, please complete all items until your To-Do List is empty. Monitor the emails provided on your FAFSA or admissions application (including your spam filters) for communications that may have come from a Financial Aid counselor requesting additional information.
- Complete your 2021–2022 FAFSA online at fafsa.ed.gov. Cornell’s college code is 002711. If you are selected for federal verification, complete these requirements and submit with your IDOC materials.
- Complete your CSS PROFILE (and Noncustodial PROFILE, if applicable) online at student.collegeboard.org/profile. Cornell’s college code is 2098.
- Cornell uses the College Board’s IDOC service to process aid application materials. Log in to idoc.collegeboard.org, complete the requested family information and follow submission instructions.
- The following materials should be submitted to IDOC:
- 2019 Federal Tax Returns (for all parents) included W2s and Schedules that were filed with the return
- Federal Verification Documents (if selected for federal verification)